Increases flexibility, elasticity and bone density for those suffering with weak or brittle bones.
Bone Strength Hydrolysed Collagen
- 100% Beef Gelatin sourced from beef bones
- 96% pure protein,
- 4% moisture (water and residual salts)
- GMO and BSE Free - (regulated)
Derived from German bovine (cow), collagen source (beef bones). German cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives.
- 5 grams – can be taken 1 - 2 times per day in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Bone Strength is easily added to water or drinks of choice.
- Can be sprinkled over food - added to breakfast, hot or cold or anything you eat or drink.
- Keep some Bone Strength in your cupboard and add it to your cooking.
See the blog for ways and ideas to take Gelatin
See Recipes for ideas for cooking with Gelatin
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
|Fat, total||0 g|
|– Saturated||0 g|
|– Sugars||0 g|
|– Starch||0 g|
|– Polyols||0 g|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section
Bone Strength is different from other collagen products because of its molecular weight, size and the change to the amino acid chain & structure. This product is specifically designed for Bones.
For more information see What are the differences - Technical differences explained
- Bone Collagen 450g (FB450BS)