Ideal to include in sports and protein drinks. Provides a clean and healthy source of protein
Muscle Repair - Premium beef Collagen
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 96% pure protein,
- 4% moisture (water and residual salts)
Derived from German bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). German cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives.
- 15 grams – can be taken 1 to 2 times per day. (1 Tablespoon)
- Hot or cold water soluble.
- Can be sprinkled over food, added to breakfast or anything you eat or drink.
- For those who exercise, best taken within 15 min of finishing.
See the blog for ways and ideas to take Gelatin
See Recipes for ideas for cooking with Gelatin
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
|Fat, total||0 g|
|– Saturated||0 g|
|– Sugars||0 g|
|– Starch||0 g|
|– Polyols||0 g|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Muscle Repair is different from the other collagen products because of its molecular weight, size and the change to the amino acid chain and structure. Muscle Repair is specifically designed for muscles.
With neutral odour and taste, Gelatin powder is easy to take in water or your preferred beverage.
PROTEIN FORTIFICATION COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE
Muscle Repair is ideal to include in sports and protein drinks. Provides a clean and healthy source of protein that replaces energy used in training and is beneficial for satiety.
- Wound healing
- Repairing damaged muscles
- Building and increasing muscle mass
- Strengthening and improving the condition of skin, hair and nails
- Increases mobility and flexibility
- Easily mixes with food & drink for a high protein load.
- Hydrolysed for easy absorption.