Gelatin - Food Grade -200 grams
Weight: 200 Grams
- Contains 18 amino acids
- Sourced from 100% Australian Beef
- All natural & unflavoured
- Gelatin is pure protein
- Free from sugar, fat, dairy, GMO
- Free from additives or colouring agents
Digestive Health - Food Grade Gelatin
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 88% pure protein,
- 12% moisture (water and residual salts)
- GMO and BSE Free - (regulated)
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
- 15 grams – up to 3 times per day in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Digestive Health is easily added to soups, stews, gravy, cooked oats.
- Be creative! Hot water soluble only – will mix in cold liquids but will not dissolve.
- Keep some Digestive Health in your cupboard and add it to your cooking to provide a wide range of health benefits!
See the blog for ways and ideas to take Gelatin
See Recipes for ideas for cooking with Gelatin
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
|Fat, total||0 g|
|– Saturated||0 g|
|– Sugars||0 g|
|– Starch||0 g|
|– Polyols||0 g|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Gelatin full of natural goodness. It cannot be chemically reproduced. Its health benefits cannot be cloned by other types of products such as agar agar. Gelatin is different from the other products because of its molecular weight, size and bloom. Gelatin contains a range of 18 essential and non-essential amino acids specifically designed for its purpose of listed health benefits. Given the amino acids in collagen build the tissue that lines the colon and GI tract, supplementing with collagen can help treat gastrointestinal symptoms and disorders,
- Gelatin - Food Grade
- 100% Australian Beef (F200DH)