Digestive Health Food Grade Gelatin
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs.
Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin. No fat or cholesterol. No additives or coloring agents.
Food Grade Gelatin
- Sourced from predominantly Australian cattle – pasture raised. Grass fed / grain finished.
- Naturally binds to water.
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or coloring agents.
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue. Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
Using gelatin as a major dietary protein is an easy way to restrict the amino acids that are associated with many of the problems of ageing.
The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
Digestive Health - Food Grade Gelatin
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 88% pure protein,
- 12% moisture (water and residual salts)
- GMO and BSE Free - (regulated)
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
- 15 grams – up to 3 times per day in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Digestive Health is easily added to soups, stews, gravy, cooked oats.
- Be creative! Hot water soluble only – will mix in cold liquids but will not dissolve.
- Keep some Digestive Health in your cupboard and add it to your cooking to provide a wide range of health benefits!
See the blog for ways and ideas to take Gelatin
See Recipes for ideas for cooking with Gelatin
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
|Fat, total||0 g|
|– Saturated||0 g|
|– Sugars||0 g|
|– Starch||0 g|
|– Polyols||0 g|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Digestive Health is Gelatin full of natural goodness. It cannot be chemically reproduced. Its health benefits cannot be cloned by other types of products such as agar agar. Digestive Health gelatin is different from the other products because of its molecular weight, size and bloom. Gelatin contains a range of amino acids specifically designed for its purpose of listed health benefits.
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained