Gummy Goodness Berry Blast
The healthy snack alternative. Created for people looking for the better healthier gut friendly option.
Great tasting natural flavours, gluten and dairy FREE.. Suitable for those with digestive issues and LOW sugar content.
Gummy Goodness - Berry Blast
The healthy snack alternative.
Created for people looking for the better healthier gut friendly option
- Great tasting natural flavours
- Gluten and dairy FREE
- Suitable for those with digestive issues
- LOW sugar content
Gummy Goodness Berry Blast made with Australian Gelatin
- Sourced from predominantly Australian cattle – pasture raised. Grass fed / grain finished.
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Naturally binds to water.
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Source of dietary collagen.
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.
Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs.
Using gelatin as a major dietary protein is an easy way to restrict the amino acids that are associated with many of the problems of ageing.
Today, gelatin is missing from the modern Australian diet. Adding Gelatin can balance the amino acid ratio and can lower cortisol which will reduce inflammation. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
Gummy Goodness - Berry Blast Gelatin Powder Mix
- Packed in Australia from at least 29% Australian ingredients.
- Contains natural flavours and berry blends
- Gluten and dairy free
- GMO and BSE Free - (regulated)
Ingredients: Gelatin 58%, Sweetener (Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Anticaking Agent (Silica Dioxide), Natural Flavor (Mixed Berry), Berry Blend 0.5% (Contains Raspberry, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Acai, Goji), Beetroot Powder 0.2%.
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. . May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
- Directions for Use & Storage Add 1 level scoop (25g) of premix to 100mL of boiling water. Stir mixture for 1 minute and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Stir mixture again until all of the premix has dissolved. Pour into desired container. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Use contents of pouch within 4 weeks of opening. Keep pouch well sealed when not in use and avoid exposure to moisture.
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Digestive Health is Gelatin full of natural goodness. It cannot be chemically reproduced. Its health benefits cannot be cloned by other types of products such as agar agar. Digestive Health gelatin is different from the other products because of its molecular weight, size and bloom. Gelatin contains a range of amino acids specifically designed for its purpose of listed health benefits.
The Gummy Goodness range has been created for those who wish to choose a healthy snack option. Be creative and add your own fruits etc.
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained