Pet Care Collagen
FORMULATED TO SUPPORT MOBILITY AND AGEING
Has been known to assist with
- Stimulating joint cartilage cell growth.
- Increasing mobility range of movement
- Reducing inflammation joint pain
- Strengthening and improving the condition of skin, hair & nails
- Maintaining joint integrity
- Supporting general health & well being.
- Hydrolysed for easy absorption.
Bio Active Collagen Peptide
- Neutral taste and odour. No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or colouring agents.
- Excellent solubility in either hot or cold water.
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 96% pure protein
- 4% moisture (water and residual salts)
- 1 - 9 grams per day - see back of pack for details on how much for the size of your dog.
- Will dissolve in hot or cold liquid. Add to pet food.
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
|Fat, total||0 g|
|– Saturated||0 g|
|– Sugars||0 g|
|– Starch||0 g|
|– Polyols||0 g|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
Pet care - hydrolysedcollagen acts as a stimulator for the body to produce collagen in body. This signals the function of cell repair and cartilage growth.
If you have more questions, please search the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Pet Care Collagen is different from the other collagen products because of its molecular weight, size and the change to the amino acid chain and structure. Pet Care is specifically designed for its purpose of listed health benefits.
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained
We all love our furry friends. Seeing them age with discomfort can be difficult. Vet bills and treatments can extend the budget.
Pet Care Collagen is a new generation of support and assistance for your furry family member. It has active ingredients for improving mobility, and it a pure protein with no side effects. Pet Care Collagen has Bioactive Collagen Peptides proven to stimulate joint cartilage regeneration in pets, especially dogs.