Collagen & Bone Broth Shake
Clean. Pure. Simple. Collagen & Bone Broth shake assists digestion and absorption ability - great for those who cannot tolerate Whey protein!
Great tasting chocolate flavour, gluten and dairy FREE. Suitable for those with digestive issues and LOW sugar content.
Collagen & Bone Broth Shake. Chocolate
Suitable for people
- who cannot tolerate whey protein
- suitable for those with digestive issues
- low sugar content
- Gluten and dairy free
Assists digestion and absorption ability
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or colouring agents.
Gut friendly protein shake
The Healthy Checklist
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Soy free
- GMO free
- Whey free
- Low sugar
- Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs.
Shake can be mixed with water or milk type of your choice.
Collagen Bone Broth - Chocolate Shake
Ingredient Declaration Ingredients: Protein Blend 78% (Hydrolysed Collagen, Beef Bone Broth), Cocoa Powder 9%, Organic Cacao Powder, Coconut MCT Powder, Coconut Milk Powder, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Celtic Sea Salt, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
- GMO and BSE Free - (regulated)
- Directions for Use & Storage
- Add 2 level scoops (27g) of premix to 250mL cold water.
- Shake or stir until dissolved. Consume immediately.
- Use contents within 6 weeks of opening.
- Keep pouch well sealed when not in use and avoid exposure to moisture.
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Our collagen and bone broth formulation is a special blend of the finest available ingredients. The shake has been produced to be CLEAN PURE SIMPLE. Customers should be add their own choice of milk type along with berries or fruit if desired.
Great tasting, gut friendly option Protein Shake
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained